This fascinating journey is open to all, it’s not needed to be yoga practitioners.
The first level is an analysis of our own personal body language.
What is it saying to us?
These are the points on which we will focus attention in this first personal level:
– General analysis of communication
– What is communication, what are the ingredients?
– Where is Body Language born (biochemically speaking) and why is this important?
– How, why and when body language can be a problem
– Areas of communication (intimate, personal, social communication …)
– The body as a vehicle of communication
– How physical energetic patterns create Body Language
– The influence of the Chakras on the Body Language
– Practical analysis of each participant
– Practical tools for the interpretation of Body Language
– Yogic tips for each participant by their Body Language
“It’s not important what you say; it’s important what somebody hears when you speak. It is important how the inner ear sends the signal and how the body language correlates. If the body language and your words are the same, the other will hear it clearly and will understand perfectly.” – Yogi Bhajan