Aquarian Teacher Training – Level 2
International program of Advanced Teacher Training in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. Course and tutors are approved by the International Kundalini Yoga Teachers’ Association (IKYTA) and the Kundalini Research Institute (KRI).
In Level 2, through your personal practice, group process, deep interactive discussion and intense meditations, you will go through a transformation that will help you to deepen your own direct perception of the teachings. It will also serve to improve your ability to create and maintain the Sacred Space of a Teacher.
- This course will help you tap deeper into the wealth of Yogi Bhajan’s teachings
- Be part of a community and nourish the inspiration to offer others the chance
- Strengthen your connection to the Golden Chain
- Build more sense of community amongst your peers
- Take the teachings into the world on a deeper level
Excellence is acknowledging your own divinity and guiding others to realise it within themselves.
5 modules of 5 days each:
- Conscious Communication
- LifeCycles & LifeStyles
- Authentic Relationships
- Mind & Meditation
- Vitality & Stress
To become a KRI certified level 2 Practitioner you must complete 300 hours of training which includes:
- 240 hours of classroom instruction in the five level 2 modules listed.
- 60 hours of additional requirements to be completed outside of classroom time including a home exam.
In general, applicants are expected to hold a KRI Instructor Certificate in Kundalini Yoga: i.e. Aquarian Teacher Level 1. A copy of this must be submitted with your application. However, long term KY students or yoga teachers of other disciplines may also apply.